The Orange County Asperger's Support Group
© The Orange County Asperger's Support Group, 2011. All rights reserved.
The Orange County Asperger’s Support Group values you and your family. We make it our priority to offer you the most relevant resources possible. As a non-profit volunteer organization, we ask for your support. Please consider a tax-deductible donation.
Your generous gift goes directly to our efforts to raise Asperger’s awareness and to help families and individuals living with Asperger’s. Every day, families turn to us for guidance, support and service options. Your contribution allows us to be there for those who need us, especially during these times of government budget cuts.
Examples of programs and activities that your donation will be used for include an Orange County Aspie Resource Guide, scholarships for social skills training, mentoring programs, school I.E.P. coaching, College Night, self advocacy workshops, career counseling, workshops in independent living skills, Aspie Employment Initiative, entrepreneur training, and distinguished guest speakers.
* OCASG is a volunteer organization – even our core support staff. All of our efforts are performed on a volunteer basis. We have about thirty volunteer positions annually -- and more are needed all the time. OCASG has no paid members. Our Board members are all volunteers, too.
* Our support meetings, speakers and information are provided free of charge to families and individuals with Asperger’s.
And our "Wish List" ! ...
These items are needed and are other ways to support us.
* Bottled water for support meetings
* Printing services (always needed!)
* Portable DVD players [for kids/teens' meetings]
If you are able to donate any of these items, please let us know by contacting us here. Thank you!
If you have benefitted in any way at all from this group – or if you know someone who does or will – please think about a gift to us.
Ways to Support Us ... Ways to Give
Copyright 2011 The Orange County Asperger's Support Group
Copyright 2013, The Orange County Asperger's Support Group