The Orange County Asperger's Support Group
© The Orange County Asperger's Support Group, 2011. All rights reserved.
Access our online OCASG Yahoo Discussion Group to ask questions and get answers from people who have dealt with the same challenges you are dealing with. Here's how:
2. Click on “Join This Group!” You will first be asked to set up a Yahoo account if you don't already have one.
3. When you have your Yahoo account, you'll be asked to provide additional information to participate in our OCASG discussion group. After receiving this information, we'll send you an email notifying you when you can join in the discussions. Please note: to participate, you must be an Aspie or family member. Please tell the moderator why you would like to join our group.
4. Once you are approved, choose how you want to stay in touch. Go to “Edit Membership" and scroll down to “Step 2 Message Delivery.” The recommended selection is “Daily Digest.”
For details on all of our meetings and social activities, and to RSVP, we have a special OCASG Meetup site. Here’s how to participate:
2. Click on “Join Us!” and sign up. You will be sent an email to verify your email address. You must click the link in that email to finish signing up.
3. Next you'll be asked a series of questions introducing yourself. When you've completed these, we'll send you an email notifying you when you can access our Meetup site. Please note: to join OCASG Meetup you must be an Aspie or family member.
4. Once you are approved, go to “CALENDAR” and click “RSVP Now” on any of the events you plan to attend.
5. To receive automated announcements, click "My Profile" and then click “Email and Notifications."
Please note that, to attend OCASG social activities, you are required to join OCASG and sign an activity waiver and Code of Conduct, which you can do online or at one of our monthly support group meetings in Newport Beach or North County.
Learn how to participate in our
OCASG Meetup site
OCASG Yahoo Online Discussion Group
Copyright 2014, The Orange County Asperger's Support Group
OCASG Online Discussion Group
"How To" MeetUp and Yahoo!